You are here
Our Virtual Mission Continues
Although our doors are back open, our virtual education videos are still available:
- Please view our Facebook and YouTube channels for a mix of live science shows, Future Scientist Storytime for early learners, Aquarium programs, DIY-at-home science demos, and more!
Be sure to share any and all of your science experiments with us for a chance to be featured by tagging us @CoxScienceCenter and using the hashtag #ShareYourScience.
Classic Programs Now Virtual
School and Group Offerings
Whether you are a school group organizing a field trip or a private group interested in diving deeper into a particular area of science with the help of our staff, we have you covered. Click on an icon below to learn more.
Child and Family Offerings
We offer a variety of educational program opportunities throughout the year! Learn about these opportunities by selecting from the options below.
Our Center was closed but our work never stopped:
Although we were closed to the public, there was still a tremendous amount of work that happened behind the scenes. If you are able to do so, please consider making a tax-deductible donation to our COVID-19 Relief Fund. Thank you for your support!
In addition to our programming, here is a list of online educational resources we recommend:
- BrainPOP - Here to help you and your curious learners stay informed and on-track with FREE access during school closures.
- Khan Academy - A nonprofit with the mission to provide free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
- Oasis Matters - FREE online STEM Club for kids, parents, and educators.
- Scholastic Classroom Magazines- Free resource provides your children with 20* days of exciting articles and stories, videos, and fun learning challenges.