You are here
The Cox Science Center and Aquarium presents:
Thursday, November 16th 2023, 6-9pm
Discover the flavor profiles and chemical reactions behind your favorite cocktails as you explore the Science Center's exhibit halls after hours.
• Interactive Mixology Demos
• Sample Tastings with Local Flare
• Molecular Mixology Competition - you're the judge!
• Explore our newest exhibit, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, after dark!
• Laser Light Concerts in the Planetarium, Vendors, Bar Tricks, Lite Bites, Science Demonstrations and more!
Advanced tickets until the day of the event: $23 general admission,
At the door: $28 general admission, $50 VIP.
Members: $45 VIP anytime.
Members will be honored with the discounted advanced rate at all times.
VIP includes an interactive mixology workshop, lite bites, and an exclusive giveaway presented at 6:15pm by Cocktails4Hire.
The Cox Science Center promotes responsible drinking. If you feel that your ability to drive is impaired we will be happy to assist you in arranging alternative transportation.
This event is 21+ only. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-370-7740.
Thank you to our 2023 Sponsors!